BodyMax B15 Exercise Bike (Black & White)
Sometimes it is not easy to find time to go to the gym in between your daily activities, and other times the gym session is just not enough for you to get to the fitness level you want to attain. High-intensity interval training (HIIT) can be a great way to workout at home and there is nothing better for this than a really good studio bike. The big cousin of the Bodymax B2, the BodyMax B15, offers fantastic value for money.
Below is all you need to know before you buy a BodyMax B15:
How Comfortable is BodyMax B15
Everything on the bike is made in such a way that you can quickly adjust them; you can tweak them to suit your personal comfort. The seat can be moved either up or down to fit people of different heights, and you can also move it forward or backwards so you can feel comfortable during the exercise.
CLICK HERE TO FIND THE BEST PRICE AND MORE REVIEWS FOR THE BODYMAX B15
The handlebars can be adjusted by pushing them downwards or flipping upwards to assist with a stronger grip when you want to have speed cycling training. The position of the computer is strategic as it is located on one of the handlebars, so you can easily see how far you have gone or if you have attained what you had planned for the day.
It is hard not to love the ease with which adjustments can be made on the bike for your comfort, and it’s simply just about pulling out the levers, placing the handlebars or seats in the suitable position and putting the levers back in—yes, It’s that easy. The bike is totally stable when fixed properly. There will be no case of seat wobbling during the workout, and the handlebars are locked in a perfect position. They don’t move no matter how hard you pull when cycling.
Weighing 18kg, the flywheel assists you in pedalling smoothly; it doesn’t only make your cycling comfortable, but it also helps to avoid knee ache even if you have been cycling for a long time as part of your workout.
When cycling with the machine, for the first four or five rotations you might find it a little difficult, but it quickly balances out well, and you will sense the difference in how you pedal. The pedals are wide and feel comfortable, and they have straps that can be easily adjusted.
The smooth grips on the pedals are one to love as they allow you cycle barefooted without any discomfort—although for safety reasons you are advised to put on trainer shoes when using any exercise equipment. You might notice some noise when using it, and as you pick up the pace, the sound reduces. If you use headphones while cycling, this will not be an issue. It is easy to assemble, as it might take 30 minutes or less to prepare the bike for cycling.
CLICK HERE TO FIND THE BEST PRICE AND MORE REVIEWS FOR THE BODYMAX B15
How is the Computer?
The computer that comes with it is excellent. It is quite simple to use and easy to interpret. The display is large, clear, accurate, and responsive
There are several things you should take note of on the computer like the distance covered, how many calories you’ve burnt off, your speed, and how long you have been cycling.
How is the Bike Design?
The design of the bike is fantastic. There are two versions, a white and a black version with the black usually being slightly more expensive.
Obviously, you might have leg aches after cycling for a long distance, but this bike is incredibly comfortable compared to cheaper models.
The equipment comes with a water bottle, and there is a water bottle holder—this feature is useful. The bottle provided will not last forever so you might want to buy yours as an alternative.
The wide leg design gives the bike a tremendous amount of stability, making it ideal for slow endurance workout or fast spinning classes. The maximum weight a user should have is 120kg.
If you are in need of something efficient, that doesn’t have many fancy features to distract you while you ride in comfort, you should try the BodyMax B15 exercise bike.
Find the best price for this bike today.
Other Great BodyMax Products
Not what you’re looking for? See other great products in the Bodymax spin bike range.
Dripex Indoor Cycling Magnetic Resistance Exercise Bike (2021 Upgraded Version), Ultra-Silent, Heavy Duty Flywheel, Capacity 330 LBS, LCD Monitor, Pulse Sensor, Water Bottle Holder (Red)
£379.99 in stock
- 【HEAVY-DUTY TRIANGLE MAINFRAME】 Upgraded safety level. Built with a heavy-duty steel frame and 35 LBS flywheel, designed according to triangle stability principle, ensure outstanding stability. Maximum weight capacity: 330lbs (150KG). Fits 5 feet 3 inches ~ 6 feet 3 inches height.
- 【SUPER QUIET & ADJUSTABLE MAGNETIC RESISTANCE】 Magnetic resistance adjustment system guarantees smooth and quiet cycling. No maintenance required with long-term use. Equipped with a bidirectional resistance adjustment bar. Support emergency brake by pressing.
- 【COMFORTABLE SEAT & ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR】 Reduce exercising fatigue. Extremely comfortable and large breathable seat with 9-level adjustable seat height. Can be moved forward or backward easily. 5-level handlebar height fits different individual's physics demands.
- 【MULTI-FUNCTION LCD DISPLAY & PHONE HOLDER】 LCD monitor displays time, speed, distance, calories, and pulse data. Pulse sensor can track the heart rate. Phone holder securely holds mobile devices and allows to enjoy exercise and entertainment simultaneously.
- 【WATER BOTTLE HOLDER & BUILT-IN WHEEL】 With built-in transportation wheels, easily to be moved to wherever you want at home. Keep your trusty favorite beverage by your side. Put your bottle into the holder, conveniently replenish energy while cycling.
JLL IC300 PRO Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike, Direct Belt Driven 20kg Flywheel, Magnetic Resistance, 3-Piece Crank, 7-Function Monitor, Heart Rate Sensors, Adjustable Seat, 12 Months Home Warranty
- Quiet and smooth cycling thanks to PRO features: Adjustable magnetic resistance, Direct belt driven 20kg flywheel
- 3-Piece Crank, 6 vertical handlebar adjustment levels, 6 horizontal and 10 vertical seat adjustment levels
- Large 7-Function monitor displays: Time (mins/secs), Distance (miles), Speed (mph), Calories, Pulse (ppm), RPM and Scan
- Maximum user weight is 130kg.
- CE & EN957 Standard Safety Compliant
iPro Stationary Exercise Bike Indoor Cycling Infinite Resistance Spinning Bike Gym Machine Fitness Equipment for Home Training, Heart Rate Monitor, LCD Monitor, Pulse Sensor, Bidirectional Flywheel
- 【HEAVY-DUTY TRIANGLE MAINFRAME】Built with a heavy-duty steel frame with bidirectional flywheel, designed according to triangle stability principle, ensure outstanding stability. Maximum weight capacity: 330lbs (150KG). Fits 5 feet 3 inches ~ 6 feet 3 inches height.
- 【COMFORTABLE SEAT & ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR】Our indoor bike trainer features a breathable deeply padded seat that’s adjustable up and down. Extremely comfortable seat with 8-level adjustable seat height. Can be moved forward or backward easily 8-level adjustable seat and 6-level handlebar fit different heights.
- 【MULTI-FUNCTION Digital LCD DISPLAY 】There is a senior LCD monitor on a spinning bike, it can DISPLAY time, calories, speed, distance, calories, pulse. Real-time understanding of your health when you are in the exercise process.
- 【Flexible Resistance Adjustment & Brake】Equipped with a bidirectional resistance bar. Users can adjust the tension level by turning clockwise or anti-clockwise according to individual demands. Supporting emergency brake by pressing the resistance bar safely. easily to be moved to wherever you want at home.
- 【Trustworthy Stationary Bike】This exercise bike comes with installation tools. Please pay attention to the pedal assembling, the left pedal needs to be screwed in counter-clockwise. 100% satisfied solution if any issue! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.
- Fantastic value for money
- Excellent reviews can be found online
1 review for BodyMax B15 Exercise Bike (Black & White)